sabato 16 luglio 2011

Thing 2: The Outer Space

I'm getting aware of how much energy I'm spending even I'm on "holiday"... Five concerts with three choirs are too much, definitely. Plus, the internship I'm doing for my master is getting more and more involving. (Obviously that makes me happy.)

Probably is not the better way to manage a blog, but here I am again, I don't give up.

I finally look up at other blogs, starting from that kind people that commented my first post, then choosing some witty blog title among their favourites (thank you for that too!), and at last exploring the Delicious list of cpd-ers, first those tagged as "school", my most recent interest.

 As a blogosphere newbie, I think I'm allowed to say something trivial: it's incredible how much high quality information you can find in library blogs! Sharing thoughts and needs and support each other is so important, especially for professionals that work alone like I used to; but I found presentations, video tutorials and other stuff that really helps.

I look forward to put into practice someone of my findings.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento